About the DesignerTord Boontje
Netherlands (1968 - )
Born in the Netherlands in 1968, Tord Boontje studied design at the Royal College of Art in London. Through his work, Boontje explores the juxtapositions of old and new, naturalizism and technology. He lived and worked in London until 1995 and currently lives in France, where he continues to work on his designs in his own studio which he founded in 2006. Boontje was nominated for designer of the year by Elle Decoration UK, and the Garland Light he designed for Artecnica won the awards for best light and readers choice for Future Classic. Please note, this product is non-returnable and once your order is placed, you will be unable to cancel it.
This dining table has glossy black branching legs and a tempered glass top. A romantic pattern of winding leaves and flowers is printed on the tabletop to dazzle all diners. Spacious, elegant and truly distinctive, this oval dining table will be a stunning centerpiece for your dining room.
Order with Confidence:
- Black Powder-coat Epoxy finish
- Base made of steel
- Top made of tempered glass printed black
- Tabletop pattern features floral and leaf design
- Dimensions: 29.25" H x 86.5" W x 49.5" D
Note: This quality item is custom made for your order. Unfortunately, this means that orders cannot be cancelled or returned once placed, so please call our trained staff with any questions you may have prior to ordering - we will ensure that you get exactly what you need.
- Moroso takes great pride in making products of the highest quality with minimal environmental impact. They have received ISO certification for meeting both quality and environmental standards
- Should you discover shortly after receiving your Dining Table that parts are damaged or missing, please call us immediately and we will be happy to send you replacement parts as soon as possible and at no additional cost
Ships via Inside Delivery
back to top
|Tord Boontje Dining Table
||29.25" H x 86.5" W x 49.5" D
|Product Category:||Dining Tables|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top