The HALO SleepSack wearable blanket replaces loose blankets in the crib that can cover your baby’s face and interfere with breathing. Made of 100% certified organically-grown cotton, the fabric is free of chemical dyes, softeners and finishes. In addition to being safer and eco-friendly, it helps babies sleep better, too. It’s a warm cuddly blanket they can’t kick off; ensuring baby sleeps soundly throughout the night. Used in hospitals nationwide, the Halo SleepSack wearable blanket is the #1 choice of hospitals, recommended by safety organizations and is approved as Hip Healthy by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute. A portion of every purchase goes to First Candle/SIDS Alliance and The Canadian Foundation for the Study of Infant Deaths. Use over regular sleepwear to take the place of loose blankets. 100% organic cotton interlock. Size small fits 10-18 lbs.
- Available in medium, small sizes
- 100% certified organically-grown cotton, the fabric is free of chemical dyes, softeners and finishes. Size small fits 10-18 lbs
- Use over regular sleepwear to take the place of loose blankets
- Approved as Hip Healthy by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute
- Reduces the risk of SIDS and suffocation, keeps baby covered and cozy all night
- Inverted zipper for easy diaper changes
- Back is Best embroidery reminds caregivers to place baby on his or her back
- Sleeveless design to prevent overheating and re-breathing into sleeve
- Medium fits: 6-12 months, 26-30", 16-24 pounds
- Small fits: 0-6 months, 23-26", 10-18 pounds
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.