The HALO SleepSack Safe and Sound Sleep Gift Set helps your baby sleep safely and soundly. It includes The Happiest Baby™ Soothing Sounds CD from Pediatrician, Dr. Harvey Karp M.D. and a HALO SleepSack Swaddle. The Halo SleepSack Swaddle replaces loose blankets in the crib that can cover your baby’s face and interfere with breathing. In addition to helping your baby sleep safer, it helps him sleep better, too. Its adjustable swaddle wrap immobilizes your baby's arms to prevent the moro or startle reflex. And, it's the only 2-in-1 adjustable swaddle that allows for swaddling arms in or arms out for baby’s comfort and to ensure an easy and gentle transition to the SleepSack wearable blanket when it's time to stop swaddling. Used in hospitals nationwide, the Halo SleepSack Swaddle is the #1 choice of hospitals, recommended by safety organizations and is approved as Hip Healthy by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute. A portion of every purchase goes to First Candle/SIDS Alliance and The Canadian Foundation for the Study of Infant Deaths. Use over regular sleepwear to take the place of loose blankets. Discontinue swaddling when the baby shows signs of rolling over or breaking out of the swaddle wrap. 100% polyester micro-fleece. Size newborn fits 6-12 lbs.
- Set contains: Halo SleepSack Swaddle in 100% polyester micro-fleece. Size newborn fits 6-12 lbs. And The Happiest Baby™ Soothing Sounds CD from Pediatrician Dr. Harvey Karp, M.D.
- 2-in-1 adjustable swaddle that allows for swaddling arms in or arms out for baby’s comfort and to ensure an easy and gentle transition to the SleepSack wearable blanket when it's time to stop swaddling
- Removable swaddle wrap for easy changing
- Allows you to swaddle from birth, but also allows you to move the swaddle feature down for arms out
- Stay-fixed velcro loops secure swaddle to wearable blanket for optimal performance
- It's the only product that carries seals from leading SIDS organizations in both the U.S. and Canada
- Reduces the risk of re-breathing, which has been associated as a possible cause of sudden infant death syndrome
- iParenting Award winner and hot Award winner, NAPPA Gold Award Winner, 2008 Innovation Award for Consumer Safety from the home safety council
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.