These colorful pasta bowls, can be used for serving soups, salads and pasta. The bowls go through Emile Henry's unique exclusive process to improve and ensure the quality of traditional pottery. Their elegant design and superior quality offers long lasting durability and a beautiful addition to the dinner table.
- Mineral-rich Burgundy clay is unsurpassed for even heat distribution
- Naturally non-stick surface
- Freezing, cooking, serving, and reheating in a single piece
- Material: high-fired glazed Burgundy clay
- Goes directly from freezer to hot oven; guaranteed from 0 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit
- Versatile; use in conventional oven, microwave, and under broiler rack
- Won't scratch from use or cleaning, stays looking new
- Glazes are free of lead and cadmium
- Cleaning and care: dishwasher safe
- Made in France
We're sorry, we have no weights and dimensions for this product.