About the DesignerJoe Wentworth
England (1980 - )
Joe Wentworth was born in London in 1980. He studied mechanical engineering at Bath University, graduating in 2004. He then went on to graduate from Ron Arad's Design Products course at the Royal College of Art In 2007.
Floor standing luminaries for adjustable direct halogen lighting. Features:
- Base material: Iron and aluminum
- Painted extruded aluminum adjustable arms
- Die-cast aluminum joints
- Painted iron counterweights
- Luminaire suitable for direct mounting on normally flammable surfaces
- Luminaires in this class have basic electrical insulation and all of their potentially electrically conductive parts are connected to a protective conductor
- Protective conductor terminal displays this marking
- Certification marking for lighting fixtures and electrical components used in fixtures
- Made in Italy
- IP rating: 20
- Accommodates (1) 150W E26/T10 halogen bulb
- Base diameter: 15.38"
- Overall dimensions: 103.19" - 110.63" H x 87.38" - 145.69" W
Ships via Truck Freight Delivery
back to top
|Ipogeo Floor Lamp
||103.19 - 110.63" H x 87.38 - 145.69" W
|Product Category:||Floor Lamps|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top