Representing the intersection of classic baroque style and innovative modern design, the Louis Ghost Chair is both enchanting and comfortable. In a short time this chair has become an iconic piece in the canon of Philippe Starck for its instantly recognizable Louis XVI chair shape pared down to an essential form and boldly reinterpreted in plastic. Made of transparent or batch-dyed polycarbonate, the Louis Ghost Chair is sturdy and durable while displaying a delicate, ethereal appearance. This versatile armchair, suitable for indoor and outdoor use, has been featured in numerous magazines and adds elegance and lively panache to a variety of settings. This set of two chairs features one of four themes on the chair back for extra personalization.
- Made of transparent polycarbonate
- Shock, scratch and weather resistant
- Stackable up to six chairs high
- Can be used indoors or outdoors
- Suitable for residential or commercial use
- Primary Material: Plastic
See something odd?
Report it here.