Excellent for carving medium sized roasts and fowl, cutting large vegetables and fruit. Both carving and slicing knives are made to cut through cooked meats of every kind.
- Zwilling Pure collection
- Precision forged from a single piece of Zwilling Special Formula Steel
- 57 Rockwell Hardness with hand polished edge
- 15 Degree Angle, 30 degrees in total
- Perfect hand polishing gives the edge its final finish for ultimate sharpness
- New curved bolster features a soft transition to the blade providing optimum balance and safety and firm support for the thumb
- Hygienic and dishwasher safe
- Synthetic soft touch handle
- Heating to 1800 degrees F to harden the steel
- Quenching - cooling down to room temperature quickly
- Freezing to -94 degrees F to enhance the corrosion resistance
- Double tempering to just below -480 degrees F to improve toughness
- Blade length: 8"
- Overall dimensions: 1.3" H x 5.1" W x 11.5" D, 1.3 lbs
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.