Excellent for carving medium sized roasts and fowl, cutting large vegetables and fruit. Both carving and slicing knives are made to cut through cooked meats of every kind.
The Friodur blade is further refined with a special ice-hardening process:
- Heating to 1800 degrees F to harden the steel
- Quenching - cooling down to room temperature quickly
- Freezing to -94 degrees F to enhance the corrosion resistance
- Double tempering to just below -480 degrees F to improve toughness
- Precision forged from a single piece of Zwilling Special Formula Steel
- 57 Rockwell Hardness with hand polished edge
- 15 Degree Angle, 30 degrees in total
- A perfect hand polishing gives the edge its final finish for ultimate sharpeness
- New curved bolster features a soft transition to the blade providing optimium balance and safety and firm support for the thumb
- Hygenic and dishwasher safe
- Synthetic soft touch handle
- Blade dimensions: 8"
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.