Welcome to the Seventies Collection. In it, guest designer Fiona Howard has drawn inspiration from a renewed interest in the bright, hip colors of that funky decade. Stirred by the interior design elements of David Hicks, she has created a simple, yet sophisticated assembly of eye-catching patterns inspired by the 1970's perfectly set to adorn today's stylishly modern living space.
- 1970 Collection
- High-gloss lacquer finish and soft gray anti-tarnish Lusterloc™ lining
- Each handcrafted box requires a complicated 5 step process of applying the design to the box and then covering with 8 coats of lacquer
- Store all kinds of items, from large pieces like bangles, to stationary, rings, bracelet collectibles and everything in between
- Each box is lined with LusterLoc™, to keep your precious jewelry from tarnishing
- One of a kind hand cut lino design
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.