A variation of the Walkstation is the Sit-to-Walkstation, ideal for a personal workspace. This sit-to-walk version provides an area where the worksurface can be lowered for seated use. The user then has the flexibility to adjust from a seated, to a standing, to a walking position with room for a chair next to the treadmill.
The Sit-to-Walkstation is the fully integrated combination of an electric height-adjustable worksurface with an exclusively engineered, low speed commercial grade treadmill. And it’s the first product in the entirely new FitWork™ category of products from Details designed to bring healthy habits to sedentary workers while they are actually working.
- Integrated treadmill and desk with room for an office chair
- An individual can move from sitting, to standing, to walking at the push of a button
- Enables users to burn calories and feel more energized
- Mounts under right or left side of table.
- Display console shows speed, calories burned, time and distance.
- Speed range: .3 mph - 2.0 mph.
- Whisper quiet for the home or office.
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.