Chic and timeless. The Oskar Director's Chair is a sublime reinterpretation of a great classic and nomadic furniture setting for relaxation and eating areas, with perfect finishing in anodized aluminum. Chairs come in three versions for seats and backs: standard, comfort, and luxury.
- Synteak®: Used in the Oskar range (for table tops and armrests) Extruded High density polystyrene (HDPS), dope-dyed with stable pigments
- Keeps its appearance and touch of teak
- Does not stain, is insensitive to water, resists UV (grade 4/5 ?ISO Standard 105-A02)
- Synteak can be entirely recycled and helps preserve woods and forests
- Micro-sand blasted and satin anodized aluminum tested for resistance to environment, sun, water, sea fog, freezing as well as to natural chemical agents
- Anti-wear gliders in polyamide reinforced with fiberglass
- Dimensions: 18.1" - 35" H x 21" W x 20" D