The cultivation of the quince fruit may have preceded apples, but it was the Italians who first put the quince in a cookbook, Apicius, which gives recipes for stewing quince with honey and combining them with leeks. And so it is that Venetian Quince was created, a bold combination of three very different fruits - crisp apple, peach nectar and zesty grapefruit - with a top note of fresh air accord, flowering sheer white lily, and the invigorating pairing of crushed leaves and dew-drenched grass. This Cameo Collection fragrant candle comes poured in an exquisite ceramic urn that's ready for gift giving.
- Venetian Quince fragrance
- Made with hand-poured paraffin wax
- Comes poured in an exquisite ceramic urn ready for gift giving
- Approximate burn time: 70+ hours
- No wrapping paper needed
- Made in the USA
- Cameo collection
- Candle Material: Paraffin; Soy
- Burn Time: 70 + hours Hours
See something odd?
Report it here.