Commonly referred to as Lily of the Nile or Blue Lily, Agapanthus means "love flower" in Greek, and its clusters of numerous tubular, white-to-inky-blue blooms form enormous globes that emit a heavenly scent. We've clustered together a whirlwind of notes to create our Agapanthus "love flower" fragrance as well, with bubbly effervescence courtesy of lemon, grapefruit and red currant, sweetness from juicy apricot and vanilla bean, a fresh twist from crisp mint and leafy greens, and heady perfumes provided by white rose, sheer musk, soft woods and warm transparent amber. This Cameo Collection fragrant candle comes poured in an exquisite ceramic urn that's ready for gift giving.
- Agapanthus Ceramic fragrance
- Made with hand-poured paraffin wax
- Comes poured in an exquisite ceramic urn ready for gift giving
- Approximate burn time: 70+ hours
- No wrapping paper needed
- Made in the USA
- Cameo collection
- Candle Material: Paraffin; Soy
- Burn Time: 70 + hours Hours
See something odd?
Report it here.