Say goodbye to unsafe bedding and crib mattresses. The SafeSleep Breathable Crib Mattress allows baby to breathe freely through their mattress and eliminates the need for potentially harmful bumpers, pads, and sheets. The SafeSleep Breathable Crib Mattress is tested as a safer alternative to conventionally designed crib mattresses with fiber fill, based on a CPSC approved testing lab's findings.
- Open celled sleep surface and passive airflow system creates a safer and more comfortable sleep environment for a baby.
- Extra firm sleep surface with comfort-contour design alleviates positional pressure on baby's skull associated with skull deformities.
- Machine washable sleep surface eliminates the build-up of harmful bacteria, germs, and mold. Bed bugs don't stand a chance on this crib mattress.
- Sleep surface wicks water away from sleeping baby instead of pooling on the surface, and has a drying rate of over 50% quicker than light weight cotton creating a dryer, more comfortable sleeping environment.
- Liquids collects on inside bottom surface of mattress, away from the baby, which is easily accessible, to wipe clean with a damp cloth and soap for disinfecting.
- Lift and lock system makes changes quicker and easier for Mom. No more fighting to fit sheets around the mattress.
- No harmful toxins, nano-coatings, or outgassing.
- Eco-friendly and organic materials all made in the USA.
- This revolutionary breathable crib mattress allows a baby who is lying face down to breathe normally through his mattress.
- Bumpers are also breathable
See something odd?
Report it here.