Safavieh's High Touch Tibetan Weave brings an ancient weave and fine materials to the present sensibilities of today's interior design. Simple geometric patterns, almost hidden within the weave, with muted accents, soft shades and neutral earth tones, are the main visual characteristics of this series.
- Construction: Handmade
- Technique: Tibetan weave
- Material: 100% Wool
- Collection: Tibetan
- Style: Contemporary
- Vacuum regularly. Brushless attachment is recommended.
- Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight.
- Do not pull loose ends; clip them with scissors to remove.
- Remove spills immediately; blot with clean cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible. For hard-to-remove stains professional rug cleaning is recommended.
- Overall Dimensions: 60-168" Height x 30-120" Width
Safavieh is a leading manufacturer and importer of fine rugs. Established in 1914 in the capital of Persian weaving masters, the company today brings three generations of knowledge and experience to its award-winning collections.
In the United States since 1978, Safavieh has been a pioneer in the creation of high quality hand-made rugs, a trend that revolutionized the rug business in America. Its collections range from the finest antique and historical reproductions to the most fashion-forward contemporary and designer rugs.
Ships via FedEx/UPS
back to top
|Tibetan Symmetry Java/Toupe Rug
||60 - 168" H x 30 - 120" W
|Product Category:||Area Rugs|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top