About the DesignerCamilla Diedrich
Camilla Diedrich was born into a family of artists in Stockholm, Sweden. In 2000 she won the competition "Light idea of the year", organized by the magazine Sköna Hem, with a prototype of the BPL lamp. The jury announced her "extraordinarily poetic brightness." In 2005 she arranged an exhibition at Svensk Form in Stockholm of a collection including three-dimension soft wovens, produced by Sanden Textiles. She currently lives and has her own studio in Stockholm.
The BPL Pendant is constructed of hand-made white polyester. The internal structure is made up of iron and is electrostatic painted. The woven globe, knotted to the wooden casts and then deformed in a steam oven, becomes thee-dimensional with little bubbles; a decorative design embossed in the light. This pendant has won "The Excellent Swedish Design Award". Features:
- BPL collection
- Hand-made white woven polyester finish
- Decorative, three-dimensional design
- Internal structure created from iron and electrostatic paint
- UL listed
- Won "The Excellent Swedish Design Award"
- Accommodates: 1 x 150W E27 Medium base bulb
- Overall dimensions: 105" H x 25.6" W
- Accommodates: 1 x 75W E27 Medium base bulb
- Overall dimensions: 98.5" H x 15.4" W
Ships via FedEx/UPS
back to top
|BPL Pendant Lights
||98.5 - 105" H x 15.4 - 25.6" W x 15.4 - 25.6" D
|Number of Lights:||1 Light|
|Product Category:||Pendant Lights|
|Special Features:||UL Listed|
|Type Options:||Globe Pendant, Mini Pendant|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top