''I wanted to design a chair that looks like a shrub pruned to look like a chair. I am fascinated by the way sunlight comes through the leaves of shrubbery, producing dappled shadows. This furniture acts as a light filter, disappearing into nature. Sometimes the pattern looks like flowers. Covered with dew it looks alive. We powder coat the aluminum components resulting in a chair that you can leave outside throughout the year.''
- Frame aluminum stamped and formed
- Glides: Clear butyrate plastic
- COM fabric with open cell foam
- Table top tempered glass or textured aluminum
- Stainless steel supports and connectors
- Weather resistant polyester powder coat finish
- Made in the USA
- Topiary collection
See something odd?
Report it here.