An interesting variation of the traditional Japanese shoji screen, this room divider is designed to define space and enhance décor rather than provide total privacy. It's simplistic design makes it an incredibly versatile piece that will effortlessly blend in any room or office.
- Panel frames are crafted from durable, lightweight Scandinavian Spruce, using Asian style mortise & tenon joinery
- Instead of rice paper, panel shades are ½ inch wide, unfinished pine slats, stitched approx 1/8” apart, so outlines of objects and people are partly visible through the screen
- Lacquered brass, two- way hinges mean you can bend the panels in either direction
- Check out the other 3 finishes with the same design: Black, Honey, and Natural
Please note when ordering multiple room dividers, finishes may vary
- Each panel measures approx 72” H x 17 ½ ” W x ¾” D
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.