The Kioto series features hand-blown clear crystal diffusers wrapped with strands of molten glass to offer a striking choice of distinctive contemporary design. The metal detailing in this line is in lustrous polished chrome. Designed by Paolo Crepax and Silvio Zanon. Designed by:
Paolo Crepax Features:
- Kioto collection
- Finishes: Clear diffusers, chrome frames and fitting, clear cords
- Handmade family of fixtures that provide ambient and accent light
- Materials: Handmade crystal diffuser, metal frames and fittings
- Mounting: Ceiling mount only
- Can be mounted to standard 4" octagonal junction box
- Height is field adjustable
- Custom heights available upon request
About OTY Light
- Accommodates of KIOTO-S: 150 W E26 A19 Incandescent or T10 halogen
- Canopy dimensions: 5.88"
- Overall dimension: 19" - 117.38" H x 11.75" W
- Accommodates: 75 W G9 bulb
- Canopy dimensions: 4"
- Overall dimensions: 7.25" - 98.38" H x 4.75" W
OTY Light is the embodiment of distinctive Italian contemporary design in hand blown glass.
Select from an array of extraordinary products that reflect the refined craftsmanship of traditional Murano glass, the newest advances in lighting technology, and a sleek, sophisticated look for the home and professional spaces.
Eugenio Pamio"s destiny has been inextricably bound to Murano glass and light.
Pamio has been an international figure in manufacturing interior lighting since the 1960s. Alongside his sons Simone and Andrea, Pamio founded OTY Light, continuing to design traditional Italian blown glass fixtures in exciting contemporary styles. The ingenuity of the Pamio"s design has maintained OTY Light at the forefront of performance in lighting design. NOTE:
Actual colors and patterns for hand blown and tiffany glass shades may vary from shade to shade. The glass may also be a different color when the light is turned off.
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.