Nolen Niu (born 1975) is an American Industrial Designer who received his Bachelors of Science in Industrial Design from the world-renowned Art Center College of Design located in Pasadena, California. Nolen Niu, Inc. serves corporate, private and celebrity clientele working across multiple disciplines ranging from corporate branding and identity packages, product design for consumer electronics, retail spaces, residential, mass production furniture and custom one-of-a-kind pieces. Niu's corporate office is located in Beverly Hills with a private studio and showroom located in Hollywood, California.
- Component: Alder hardwood / HR foam
- Value engineered to yield as many laser cut parts as possible from each sheet of steel used
- Stacks for easy storage and the cantilever base fits into one another
- Using an interlocking notch that helps keep all the barstools in place and from tipping over
- Offers an upholstered high resilience foam seat in leather, wool, or standard contract fabric for added comfort
Note: This quality item is custom made for your order. Unfortunately, this means that we cannot accept returns once your order is shipped, so please call our trained staff with any questions you may have prior to ordering - we will ensure that you get exactly what you need.
- 30" H x 17" W x 18" D, 25 lbs
Ships via FedEx/UPS
back to top
|Laso Barstool with Leather Seat
||30" H x 17" W x 18" D
|Other:||Additional Colors, Made in The USA|
|Product Category:||Bar Stools|
|Style:||Contemporary / Modern|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top