Our Minnow Platter may be small in size, but have no fear: It still delivers a full-sized style statement that is far more fabulous than it is fishy. Its sleek, modern shape combined with the cool smoothness of Nambé's signature alloy makes it the perfect piece to serve up delicious fingers foods? and to leave out decoratively long after your guests have gone. Talk about a great catch!
Wei Young, 2011
Alloy Care and Use:
- Material: Nambé Alloy
- Sleek, modern shape
- Depth: 18"
- Light coating of vegetable oil applied to preheated or chilled Nambé Alloy for each use will provide a protective barrier for highly acidic foods and help protect the finish
- Use wooden or soft rubber utensils to avoid scratches
- Remove dust and fingerprints with a soft, damp cloth
- Use care when placing heavier Nambé pieces on glass surfaces
- Never put Nambé Alloy pieces in the microwave
- Do not put Nambé Alloy in the dishwasher or leave in standing water for long periods of time
- Do not leave food in your Nambé Alloy for longer than three hours; food left for long periods will result in discoloration
- Citrus fruits, peeled or unpeeled, can cause discoloration; highly acidic or salty foods, such as dairy, mayonnaise, tomatoes, other fruits, and vinegars, can cause discoloration and/or pitting
- For Candleholders: To remove wax from candleholders, place them in the freezer until chilled and remove wax; wash with a soft cloth in hot soap and water to remove any wax that remains and dry with a soft cloth
- For Peppermills: To clean your mill, wipe its body with a soft, damp cloth; do not immerse it in water; and always allow your mill to dry completely after cleaning and before filling
Ships via FedEx/UPS
back to top
|Product Category:||Serving Dishes & Platters|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top