About the Designer
In fulfilling the Nambé dedication to great design we have assembled an award winning team of designers. Based in New York City, the focus of Cozzolino Studio is the fusion of art and science-the synergy of form and function, poetry and technology, appearance and performance. To coalesce beauty with technology, to achieve a sensibility and innovation that is empathetic to the consumer and, above all, elevates our lives on a daily basis. The beauty of his design work is creating memorable experiences that engage the senses through fluid and sensual form, treating everyday objects as unique sculptural art and fashion for the table top. Steve Cozzolino earned a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Industrial Design from the University of Notre Dame and established Cozzolino Studio in 2006. Steve has been published in Fortune Magazine's "Top 25 Products of the Year" in 2003, ID Magazine, won ID Magazine's "Design Distinction", the "Good Design" Award, Appliance Magazine's "Best of", and has received numerous design patents.
Designer Steve Cozzolino is known for his genius for fusing art with science, poetry with technology. The stainless steel carafe one of the most stunning examples of this. Its fluid, energetic shape gets oohs and aahs, yet this piece is amazingly functional. The fun slant of the body and the curve of the handle create a sublime balance, making the carafe comfortable to hold and easy to pour. It's the perfect way to serve morning tea or coffee, or to keep beverages cool while entertaining guests out on the patio or in the solarium.
Steve Cozzolino, 2011
Stainless Steel Care and Use:
- Material: Stainless steel
- Fluid, energetic shape
- Capacity: 1 liter
- Dimensions: 10.5" H x 7" W x 9" D
- Wash your flatware as soon as possible after each use
- Do not leave flatware in standing water for extended periods of time
- Avoid acidic detergents, such as lemon or other citrus dishwashing soaps, as long-term use of these products can dull your flatware's finish
- Keep your flatware away from open flame or sources of extreme heat
- Remove discoloration using a paste of baking soda and water
- Nambé Polish or a stainless steel polish may also be used to polish Nambé flatware
- Use care when using flatware and serving utensils together with Nambé Alloy serving pieces; they can scratch the surfaces
- Do not store your flatware in plastic bags or other wrappings that trap moisture; for safe storage, remove from original packaging and wrap pieces individually in a soft cloth
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.