All monorail lighting systems require a transformer to convert standard 120 voltage to a safe-to-touch 12 volts. Remote transformers are used when a cleaner installation appearance is desired. A remote transformer must be installed in an accessible remote location, the bulkier ceiling mounted surface transformer housing appearance is simply replaced with a remote canopy flat plate and flexible coaxial feeder cable.
NOTE: Track Lighting is not universal. LBL Lighting products can only be used with LBL Lighting products or warranty is void.
- Fusion Monorail Remote Magnetic Transformer
- Black metal housing
- Input volt/ input current option: 1x120 VAC/5A, 1x277 VAC/2.2A, or 1x120 VAC/2.5A
- Watt and type: 12 V/300W magnetic, or 24V/300W magnetic depending on option
- Output wattage: 2x300W or 1x600W depending on option
- Compatible dimmer: magnetic low voltage dimmer (Lutron is recommended)
- All remote transformers must be accompanied by a Remote Canopy which covers the electrical box
- Overall dimensions: 6" H x 10.5" W x 6" D
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.