All monorail lighting systems require a transformer to convert standard 120 voltage to a safe-to-touch 12 volts. All Fusion surface mounted transformers mount to any standard electrical box. Typically, you use a surface transformer when an accessible location above the ceiling or in a utility closet is unavailable for installing a remote transfer.
NOTE: Track Lighting is not universal. LBL Lighting products can only be used with LBL Lighting products or warranty is void.
- Fusion Monorail Magnetic Surface Mounted Transformer
- Available in satin nickel or bronze finish
- Watt and type: 12V/600W or 24V/600w depending on option selected
- Input volt/input current option: 1x120 VAC/5A, 1x277 VAC/2.2A, or 1x120 VAC/12.5A
- Output wattage: 2x300W or 1x600w depending on option selected
- Compatible dimmer: magnetic low voltage dimmer (Lutron is recommended)
- Includes double feed 10 AWG flexible coaxial feeder
- Unique coaxial feeder mimics a solid satin nickel stem when straight (the braided steel outer jacket and the rail adapter beautifully complement the entire Fusion system!)
- Ships with isolating connectors
- Overall dimensions: 10" diameter x 5.75" D
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.