All monorail lighting systems require a transformer to convert standard 120 voltage to a safe-to-touch 12 volts. Remote transformers are used when a cleaner installation appearance is desired. A remote transformer must be installed in an accessible remote location, the bulkier ceiling mounted surface transformer housing appearance is simply replaced with a remote canopy flat plate and flexible coaxial feeder cable.
NOTE: Track Lighting is not universal. LBL Lighting products can only be used with LBL Lighting products or warranty is void.
- Fusion Monorail Remote DC Electronic Transformer
- Black metal housing
- Better suited for longer distances
- Watt and type: 12 V/300W remote DC electronic
- Input volt/ input current: 1x120 VAC/2.5A
- Output wattage: 1x300W
- Compatible dimmer: electronic low voltage dimmer (Lutron is recommended)
- All remote transformers must be accompanied by a Remote Canopy which covers the electrical box
- Overall dimensions: 1.5" H x 9.375" W x 1.625" D
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.