All monorail lighting systems require a transformer to convert standard 120 voltage to a safe-to-touch 12 volts. All Fusion surface mounted transformers mount to any standard electrical box. Typically, you use a surface transformer when an accessible location above the ceiling or in a utility closet is unavailable for installing a remote transfer.
NOTE: Track Lighting is not universal. LBL Lighting products can only be used with LBL Lighting products or warranty is void.
- Fusion Monorail Magnetic Surface Mounted Transformer
- Available in satin nickel or bronze finish
- Watt and type: 12V/150W toroidal/integral dimming coil
- Input volt/input current: 1x120 VAC /1.25A
- Output wattage: 1x150W
- Compatible dimmer: magnetic low voltage dimmer (Lutron is recommended)
- Includes single feed 10 AWG flexible coaxial feeder
- Unique coaxial feeder mimics a solid satin nickel stem when straight (the braided steel outer jacket and the rail adapter beautifully complement the entire Fusion system!)
- Overall dimensions: 6" diameter x 3" D
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.