All monorail lighting systems require a transformer to convert standard 120 voltage to a safe-to-touch 12 volts. All Fusion surface mounted transformers mount to any standard electrical box. Typically, you use a surface transformer when an accessible location above the ceiling or in a utility closet is unavailable for installing a remote transfer. Features:
Dimensions: NOTE: Track Lighting is not universal. LBL Lighting products can only be used with LBL Lighting products or warranty is void.
- Fusion Monorail AC Electronic Surface Mounted Transformer
- Good for shorter distances (last light source not to exceed 12' from transformer)
- Watt and type: 12V/150W AC electronic
- Input volt/input current: 1x120 VAC/1.25A
- Output wattage: 1x150W low voltage
- Compatible dimmer: electronic dimmer (Lutron is recommended)
- Includes single feed 10 AWG flexible coaxial feeder
- Unique coaxial feeder mimics a solid satin nickel stem when straight (the braided steel outer jacket and the rail adapter beautifully complement the entire Fusion system!)
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.