When using a remote transformer, a remote canopy is needed. Typically, remote transformers are used when a cleaner installation appearance is desired. A remote transformer must be installed in an accessible remote location, the bulkier ceiling mounted surface transformer housing appearance is simply replaced by a remote canopy flat plate and flexible coaxial feeder cable.
NOTE: Track Lighting is not universal. LBL Lighting products can only be used with LBL Lighting products or warranty is void.
- Remote Magnetic Transformer for 2-Circuit Monorail
- Encased in black metal housing complete with mounting feet and conduit knockouts
- Watt and type: 12V/600w remote magnetic toroidal
- Input volt/input current: 2x120 VAC/2x2.5A
- Output wattage: 2x300W
- Compatible dimmer: magnetic low voltage dimmer (Lutron is recommended)
- Overall dimensions: 6" H x 10" W x 6" D
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.