About the DesignerKazuhide Takahama
Japan (1930 - )
Kazuhide Takahama's simple but well-harmonized work exemplifies his internationally acclaimed talent for his balance of the Japanese aesthetic and Western culture. His Suzanne Lounge Seating collection for Knoll, an update of the 1965 classic designed for the Italian Gavina Group, displays this characteristic harmony with simple, appealing contours
Kazuhide Takahama's simple but well-harmonized work exemplifies his internationally acclaimed talent for his balance of the Japanese aesthetic and Western culture. His Suzanne Kid's Lounge Seating collection for Knoll, an update of the 1965 classic designed for the Italian Gavina Group, displays this characteristic harmony with simple, appealing contours. The collection includes a kid's lounge chair, double lounge chair, settee and sofa.
Harmony, simplicity and serenity characterize the Suzanne Lounge Seating collection by Japanese designer Kazuhide Takahama. The lounge collection fuses Eastern and Western design principles to achieve a look that complements a wide of settings.
*This product is made to order and thus customer orders cannot be canceled once the products go into production Design Year: 1965
- Suzanne collection
- Base made of tubular steel with polished chrome finish for excellent durability
- Brushed aluminum sides
- Plastic glides
- Opposite-facing seats with shared backrest
- Separate high-resilient Cal 117 foam cushions with MDF seat and back supports structure
- Upholstery of Knoll textiles
Order with Confidence:
- Overall Dimensions: 27" H x 30.5" W x 59" D
- Seat Height: 14"
Note: This quality item is custom made for your order. Unfortunately, this means that orders cannot be cancelled or returned once placed, so please call our trained staff with any questions you may have prior to ordering - we will ensure that you get exactly what you need.
- Sustainability Statement: Sustainable design is a key component of Knoll's environmental focus. Knoll's commitment to social responsibility and a healthy environment has prompted the company to further articulate its longstanding environmental programs and, with encouragement and support from colleagues in the industry, Knoll has re-energized its focus on such "green" initiatives as life cycle analysis and LEED® certification. Knoll is proud to have contributed to projects that have received LEED certification from the U.S. Green Building Council.
- The Suzanne Kid's Double Lounge Chair is Greenguard certified
- Knoll products are guaranteed to be free from defects in materials and workmanship during the applicable warranty period set forth in the Knoll Warranty
- Should you discover shortly after receiving your Suzanne Double Lounge Chair that parts are either damaged or missing, please call us immediately, and we will be happy to send you replacement parts as soon as possible and at no additional cost
- Each authentic Knoll product includes a certificate of authenticity
Shipping Charges Priced in Cart
Ships via Inside Delivery & Assembly
back to top
|Suzanne Kid's Double Club Chair
||27" H x 30.5" W x 59" D
|Application Options:||Indoor, Residential|
|Features Options:||Cushioned Seat|
|Product Category:||Kids Chairs|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top