Based in Foligno, Italy, Knoll International's in-house technical team of engineers and designers places quality and high design at the forefront of all their creations. Inspired by Mies Van der Rohe's classic design, they created the Spoleto chair in 1971, which has become an iconic piece in the modern world.
Ufficio Tecnico's 1971 Spoleto chair provides a cantilevered, tubular metal chair that combines classic, modern elegance with compact dimensions for tight spaces. A KnollStudio classic, the Spoleto chair is ideal as either a dining chair or a small conference chair.
Features at a Glance:
*This product is made to order and thus customer orders cannot be canceled once the products go into production
Design Year: 1958
- Frame made of seamless tubular steel in polished chrome finish
- Available with three types of leather slings:
- Thick cowhide leather
- Tight-grained, colorful belting leather
- One-of-a-kind haired hide leather
- Elegant, compact design
- Included are four molded clear plastic glides with twin-pin snap-in construction
- Suitable for residential or commercial use
- Leathers available in a wide array of colors
Order with Confidence:
- Overall Dimensions: 32" H x 18.5" W x 23.5" D
- Seat Height: 18.5"
Note: This quality item is custom made for your order. Unfortunately, this means that orders cannot be cancelled or returned once placed, so please call our trained staff with any questions you may have prior to ordering - we will ensure that you get exactly what you need.
- Sustainability Statement: Sustainable design is a key component of Knoll's environmental focus. Knoll's commitment to social responsibility and a healthy environment has prompted the company to further articulate its longstanding environmental programs and, with encouragement and support from colleagues in the industry, Knoll has re-energized its focus on such "green" initiatives as life cycle analysis and LEED®
certification. Knoll is proud to have contributed to projects that have received LEED certification from the U.S. Green Building Council.
- Knoll products are guaranteed to be free from defects in materials and workmanship during the applicable warranty period set forth in the Knoll Warranty.
- Should you discover shortly after receiving your Spoleto Chair that parts are either damaged or missing, please call us immediately, and we will be happy to send you replacement parts as soon as possible and at no additional cost.
- Each authentic Knoll product includes a certificate of authenticity.
Shipping Charges Priced in Cart
Ships via Inside Delivery & Assembly
back to top
|Spoleto Side Chair
||32" H x 18.5" W x 23.5" D
|Application Options:||Commercial, Residential|
|Chair Design:||Side Chair|
|Dining Type:||Casual / Kitchen|
|Number in Set:||Single Chairs|
|Product Category:||Dining Chairs|
|Style:||Modern / Contemporary|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top