About the DesignerLella Massimo Vignelli
Designers Lella and Massimo needed casual furniture for their home near Sorrento. To satisfy this need, they designed a multi-purpose indoor-outdoor grouping ideal for home, hospitality and office environments.
Lella and Massimo Vignelli are among the world's most influential designers. They have brought clarity and coherence to countless projects. Their work is in the permanent collections of museums worldwide, including MoMA, the Metropolitan Museum of Art, and the Cooper-Hewitt Museum. Throughout the years they have help shape corporate identity and provided assistance with publications and product design for Knoll, Cinxsno, Xerox, Perugina, Heller, RAI television and IBM. In 2003 they received the National Design Lifetime Achievement award.
- Sustainability Statement: Sustainable design is a key component of Knoll's environmental focus. Knoll's commitment to social responsibility and a healthy environment has prompted the company to further articulate its longstanding environmental programs and, with encouragement and support from colleagues in the industry, Knoll has re-energized its focus on such ''green'' initiatives as life cycle analysis and LEED certification. Knoll is proud to have contributed to projects that have received LEED certification from the U.S. Green Building Council
- The Handkerchief Chair is Greenguard certified
- Should you discover shortly after receiving your Handkerchief Chair that parts are either damaged or missing, please call us immediately, and we will be happy to send you replacement parts as soon as possible and at no additional cost
- Order with Confidence:Each authentic Knoll product includes a certificate of authenticity
- Knoll products are guaranteed to be free from defects in materials and workmanship during the applicable warranty period set forth in the Knoll Warranty
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.