About the DesignerHarry Bertoia
(1915 - 1978)
Florence Knoll, Harry Bertoia garnered icon status as a designer when he created the Bertoia Collection for Knoll in 1952. Italian-born, Bertoia utilized his superior skills as a sculptor to bend and shape industrial wire rods into chairs that would become pinnacles of twentieth century furniture design. Now considered modern classics, the Collection was so commercially successful that it allowed Bertoia to dedicate himself exclusively to his main artistic passion: sculpting. His awards include the craftsmanship medal from the American Institute of Architects, as well as AIA's Gold Medal. Awards: "Designer of the Year," 1955, USA Certificate of Merit, American Institute of Architects The Design
This is a full replacement cover for the Bertoia Kid's Diamond Lounge Chair with Full Cover. Replace a cover that's experienced wear and tear or purchase additional colors and fabrics to quickly and easily change your decor.
Features at a Glance:*This product is made to order and thus customer orders cannot be canceled once the products go into production
Order with Confidence:
- Replacement full chair cover for Bertoia Kid's Diamond Lounge Chair with Full Cover
- Full range of Knoll textiles and Spinneybeck leather
Note: This quality item is custom made for your order. Unfortunately, this means that orders cannot be cancelled or returned once placed, so please call our trained staff with any questions you may have prior to ordering - we will ensure that you get exactly what you need.
- Sustainability Statement: Sustainable design is a key component of Knoll's environmental focus. Knoll's commitment to social responsibility and a healthy environment has prompted the company to further articulate its longstanding environmental programs and, with encouragement and support from colleagues in the industry, Knoll has re-energized its focus on such "green" initiatives as life cycle analysis and LEED® certification. Knoll is proud to have contributed to projects that have received LEED certification from the U.S. Green Building Council
- Knoll products are guaranteed to be free from defects in materials and workmanship during the applicable warranty period set forth in the Knoll Warranty
- Should you discover shortly after receiving your Bertoia Seat Cushion that it is damaged, please call us immediately, and we will be happy to send you a replacement as soon as possible and at no additional cost
- Each authentic Knoll product includes a certificate of authenticity
Shipping Charges Priced in Cart
Ships via Inside Delivery & Assembly
back to top
|Bertoia Kid's Chair
|Application Options:||Indoor, Residential|
|Features Options:||Cushioned Seat|
|Product Category:||Kids Chairs|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top