The KitchenAid Ice Cream Maker for Stand Mixer converts any KitchenAid stand mixer into an ice cream maker. Simply store the unique freeze bowl in the freezer for a minimum of 15 hours, then make up to 2 quarts of frozen desserts in 20-30 minutes. The dasher rotates inside the freeze bowl to spread, scrape, and mix the batter. This ice cream maker produces a variety of frozen desserts, as well as fresh, pure, soft-consistency ice cream.
- Included: 2-Quart freeze bowl, adapter ring, dasher, drive assembly, manual and warranty
- Easily converts any KitchenAid stand mixer (built after 1990) into an ice cream maker
- Fits bowl-lift stand mixers designed after 1990
- Adaptor ring on the bottom of the bowl fits tilt-head stand mixers built after 1990
- Creates up to 2 quarts of soft-consistency ice cream, frozen yogurt, or sorbet in about 25 minutes
- Dasher rotates inside the freeze bowl to spread, scrape and mix the ingredients
- Several recipes are provided in the manual
- Cleans up easily in warm, soapy water
- Designed for use with KitchenAid stand mixers
- 1 Year hassle-free replacement
- Bowl or Cup Capacity: 2 Quarts
See something odd?
Report it here.