About the DesignerLeuchtturm
Originally founded in 1917, Leuchtturm can look back on over 90 years of experience in the production of high quality stationery. The company was re-established in Hamburg in 1948. From the 1960s, Leuchtturm's international expansion continued, becoming the world's leading supplier of stamp and coin albums. Axel and Max Sturken took over management at the end of the 1990's as the fourth generation to head the traditional hanseatic family-run company.
Leuchtturm has been included in the exclusive directory Deutsche Standards for decades along with names like Mercedes Benz and BMW. Leuchtturm, a 90 year old family business operates in the belief that the enduring values of quality, workmanship and attention to detail make for good products and good business. As you use your Leuchtturm notebook we hope the quality and organizational features of this notebook will make your life easier and more enjoyable. Designed by: Leuchtturm Features:
- Includes label stickers, blank index and numbered pages
- 32 perforated and detachable acid free paper in a variety of designs
- Thread bound book opens flat
- Expendable pocket in inside cover
- 100 gsm paper to avoid ink from bleeding
- Overall Dimensions: D 9" x W 12.5" x H 0.75"
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.