About the DesignerMario Bellini
Italy (1935 - )
For 40 years, the accomplished and much venerated designer Mario Bellini, has been a pioneer in industrial designs for such prominent companies as Olivetti, Cassina, Artemide, B&B Italia, Heller, Renault, Rosenthal, Vitra, and Yamaha. Bellini has earned several distinguished Compasso d'Oro awards including one in 2001 for The Bellini Chai. Bellini's simple, elegant solutions have been admired along with his ability to combine new technology with design Features at a Glance:
Dune Tray Features: Order with Confidence:
- Made of semi-transparent polycarbonate
- Made in Italy
- Small Tray:
- 18.1" W x 12.6" D x 1" H
- 2.6 lbs
- Large Tray:
- 21.7" W x 15.2" D x 1.2" H
- 4.4 lbs
- In 2005, Kartell receivedaccreditationfor its Quality Management Systems according to the ISO 9001: 2000 standard. The attainment and preservation of this certification testifies to Kartell's commitment to high quality and continued research into higher levels of quality in company management systems.
Helping the Environment:
- Kartell products use a wide variety of plastic materials, thereby reducing the use of living organisms, such as trees, which are difficult and time-consuming to replace.
- Most Kartell products are easily recycled and product components can be separated to elements made of a single material to simplify the recycling process. Plastic components also carry clear identification marks to aid correct separation of different plastic types for effective recycling.
Care and Maintenance:
- Kartell products are easy to clean and require only simple care to remain in excellent condition
- Authentic Kartell products areguaranteedto be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 12 months under normal use and under conditions for which the items were designated.
Shipping Charges Priced in Cart
Ships via FedEx/UPS
back to top
|Product Category:||Serving Dishes & Platters|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top