The MYTO, which made its debut into the US market during ICFF 2008, is a remarkable cantilever chair made entirely out of plastic. A single block of ultra-fluid plastic, specially formulated by German chemical company BASF to meet designer Konstantin Grcic's exact specifications, forms a frame structure that provides both the flexibility and strength of a traditional cantilever chair. The innovative materials and processes used have earned the MYTO widespread accolades as well as a spot in the permanent collection of the Museum of Modern Art. The versatile MYTO is suitable for residential and contract settings both indoors and outdoors.
- Made of innovative Ultradur® High Speed plastic
- Perforated seat and back
- 100% recyclable
- Stackable up to eight chairs high
- Cold, heat, chemical and UV resistant
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- Suitable for residential or contract settings
- In the permanent collection of the Museum of Modern Art The MYTO Cantilever Chair was designed with the environment in mind. The chair is 100% recyclable and the material used to create it has been certified for eco-efficiency
- In the permanent collection of the Museum of Modern Art Should you discover shortly after receiving your MYTO Cantilever Chair that parts are damaged, please call us immediately and we will be happy to send you replacement parts as soon as possible and at no additional cost
- Number of Items Included: 1
- Product Care: Wipe clean with dry cloth
See something odd?
Report it here.