About the DesignerGeorge Nelson
United States (1908 - 1986)
George Nelson began his design for what became the Swag Leg Group with the simple desire to create furniture with a sculptured leg. Beyond beauty, he sought practicality, insisting that the legs be made of metal, machine formed and pre-finished. The Nelson Swag Leg Group is a revival of an historic collection by George Nelson. Introduced in 1958, the group's evocative pieces have a look, scale, and function that are simply right for today. These classic, sculpted designs can be used individually or together in the home or office, from meeting spaces to offices and dining areas.
This veneer cabinet provides small item storage and can be used freestanding or placed on top of the Nelson™ platform bench. With its simple, sparse lines, the cabinet is also a striking accent - a piece of art in itself that has become a sought-after collector's item for use in a living room, vestibule, bedroom, library, office, or public area.
- Designed by George Nelson in 1946, the Herman Miller Basic Cabinet Series is a reintroduction of a classic casework collection. Building on the Nelson Platform Bench, the Basic Cabinet Series works with the bench or as stand-alone furniture. Various combinations fit multiple room applications and provide ample storage for living and working spaces
- Straightforward honesty in construction and clean profiles with functional elements make each piece a model of efficiency in this collection. A wide array of individual pieces, all readily interchangeable for complementing any room, the Basic Cabinet Series is known for its practical storage areas and handsomely designed exteriors.
Why Buy From Us?
- Wayfair stand behind our 100% Price-Match Guarantee on all Herman Miller products.
- Wayfair also backs a 1-Year Herman Miller Manufacturer Warranty. Should you experience any problems with your Nelson Platform Bench, Herman Miller will cover the cost of fixing it for you within this time period.
- Also, should you discover shortly after receiving your Nelson Platform Bench that parts are either damaged or missing, please call us immediately, and we will be happy to send you replacement parts as soon as possible and at no additional cost. and Utah
Ships via Front Door Delivery
back to top
|Nelson Cabinet - Small
||16.5" H x 18" W x 18.5" D
|Product Category:||Office Storage Cabinets|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top