The newest addition to the commercial P-series of umbrellas, very elegant yet very sturdy. If you really want shade and not just a decorative but rather useless small umbrella, this is for you! You and your guests can certainly keep out of the direct sunlight anywhere on your patio. This is what cantilevered umbrellas are all about: lots of shade and the umbrella stand off to the side and out of your way.
- P-series collection
- Sunbrella fabric
- Crank opening, 360 rotation, sideways tilt
- Peppercorn brown powder coated aluminum frame, with 8 ribs
- Stabilizer connects canopy to sturdy frame structure for added wind resistance
- Ground insert base features sleeve to be cemented into the ground
- Deck mount plate features thick aluminum plate to be mounted to any solid, even surface
- Freestanding base provides extra space in front of the umbrella pole, as all weight is offset to the back
- Free standing base designed to accept readily available 24"x24" concrete pavers for ballast
- Umbrella with ground insert base: 156" W x 156" D, 94 lbs
- Umbrella with freestanding offset base: 156" W x 156" D, 98 lbs
- Umbrella with deck mount plate: 156" W x 156" D, 105 lbs
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.