At last, retro-inspiraton and modern thinking come together to form the Hudson Sofa. A Desiron favorite since its introduction, the Hudson sofa features a low and architectural profile which is visually balanced by its clean stitching and physical comfort. Available with fawn microsuede upholstery, this sofa is constructed of a wood veneer base giving it just as much durability as its ever-so-prevalent style.
- Fawn tan ultrasuede upholstery
- Made in the USA
- Desiron's pieces are meant to be used, so let the kids jump on it and your friends and pets lounge on it. Let yourself unwind on it because Desiron pieces can take it all and more. Every piece is hand crafted by talented artisans using domestic materials.
- Desiron's pieces have long been a favorite of the trade magazines and have been featured in Vogue, Details, W, Elle Dcor, New York Magazine, InStyleHome, on Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, and in many other publications and programs around the world.
- All woods are certified from sustainable forests making Desiron ecologically conscious.
- All dimensions are subject to a tolerance of + or - .75'' in any given direction.
- Available in two sizes
- Solid wood veneer base construction
- Color, grain variations, and veining are natural characteristics of steel, wood, and leather and will differ from piece to piece.
- Note: Upholstered items can not be returned unless a fabric swatch is requested for approval! Order with Confidence: