Like a constellation of colorful stars, satin-stitched crosshatches dot the front of our natural-linen duvet cover. The washed fabric has a relaxed feel and graceful drape that recalls vintage linen, and the varied colors pair with our entire collection. Finished with a knife edge, 8" interior flap and interior ties. Coconut shell buttons.
- Material: 100% Linen
- Lush washed linen, strewn with a constellation of color
- All cotton and linen products are machine washable
- For whites and light colors: Machine wash on the gentle or delicate cycle with warm water and non-phosphate soap
- For dark colors: Machine wash on gentle or delicate cycle with cold water and non-phosphate soap. Line dry, or tumble dry low and remove promptly
- Use a warm iron on cotton, or a hot iron on linen, as needed
- Do not use whiteners as bleaching agents, as they may diminish the brilliance and depth of the colors; when needed, use only non-chlorine bleach
- Please refer to the product tag for more specific instructions
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.