This organic wool blanket is irresistibly soft and warm with a sumptuous drape that's unusual for pure wool. Crafted in Maine by Brahms Mount, it's woven on an antique shuttle loom by skilled craftsmen for heirloom quality. Rich, unexpected colors give the classic herringbone design and diamond weave construction a modern punch.
- Material: 100% Organic wool
- Made in the USA
- Machine washable in cold water, on delicate cycle
- Use mild liquid detergent; do not bleach
- Heat can damage wool fibers
- Air-dry flat; do not wring or twist
- Store wool blankets in a tightly sealed bin or heavy plastic bag to protect against pests; add cedar chips for extra protection
- Luxuriant organic wool in rich modern colors
- Herringbone Organic Wool collection
- Cleaning Method: Machine Wash
- Country of Manufacture: United States
See something odd?
Report it here.