The master weavers at Brahms Mount in Maine create this pillow's soft, sumptuous organic wool cover. Dramatically wide, it spans the bed with comfort and style. Coconut shell buttons close the back. Removable kapok insert included.
- Herringbone Organic Wool Collection
- Material: 100% Organic wool
- Soft, sumptuous organic wool
- Made in USA
- Decorative Pillow Covers: After removing the insert, hand wash or machine wash the cover in cold water on the delicate cycle. Line dry. To iron, turn the pillow inside out, and use a warm iron for cotton and wool, or a hot iron for linen, as needed. Please refer to the product tag for more specific instructions
- Kapok Pillow Inserts: Pillow inserts are a 100% organic cotton shell with a natural kapok fill. Before first use, fluff in the dryer on warm for 15 minutes for maximum comfort. Then fluff the pillow once a month in the dryer with tennis balls to ensure optimum loft, hygiene and shape retention. Wash separate from other items. Tumble dry warm with tennis balls; dry thoroughly. Please refer to the product tag for more specific instructions.
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.