Create the perfect contemporary accent with the wonderful Chicago Chair. With simple angled lines, slatted back, and wood veneer frame, the Chicago Chair is a great addition to any dining area. The Chicago Chair is available in a variety of frame finishes and seat fabrics.
- Slatted back
- Frame finish available in Beech, Black Lacquered
- Seat fabrics available in Black Madras, Ecru Rio, Burgundy Rio, Taupe Rio, Cream Leather, Black Leather, Natural Leather, Coffee Leather, White Leather, Cord Tangeri, or Salt & Pepper Tangeri
- Madras fabric is 53% cotton, 47% polyester, and Teflon-coated
- Tangeri fabric is 55% acrylic, 35% polyester, 10% cotton, and Teflon-coated
- Chicago Chair has been rated for suitable contract use
- Seat Height: 18.13"
- Overall Dimensions: 41.38" H x 18.13" W x 19.38" D
The strength of Calligaris lies mainly in their products, a strength which increases constantly day after day. Their selection of dining sets, dining tables, dining chairs and bar furniture is unparalleled. The unique combination of quality, technology and style represents the recipe that attracts a diverse range of customers. The company is constantly developing new projects to suit the needs of today's life, keeping functionality and taste as its most important characteristics. Their goal is to create products which will be chosen for their handiness, elegance and comfort.
Calligaris was founded in 1923, when Antonio Calligaris produced his very first chair -- the "Marocca" model. In the 1930's, Antonio passed the family-owned business onto his son, Romeo. After thirty years, Romeo Calligaris was ultimately able to develop his father's once small, Italian furniture store into an innovative, industry-leading company. Calligaris became so successful, that by the 1990's, the company began selling its products internationally, and expanded into four new countries, including the United States.
Today Calligaris continues its legacy as an industry leader. With a strong focus on technology and development, Calligaris still finds its most important resource is the people who develop and manufacture its products, enabling the company to stay at the forefront of the furniture industry. The results of this are found in the "freedom of living" concept, which emphasizes extreme versatility and functionality. This allows the consumer to shape their living space to exactly their specifications.