About the DesignerBlu Dot
Blu Dot furniture (born in 1997) was founded by John Christakos, Charles Lazor, and Maurice Blanks. The firm began as a loose collaboration of three college friends trained in architecture and art, based on the premise that design should be affordable. The partners chose furniture as the subject of interest and opened a studio and operations in Minneapolis in 1996. Blu Dot has begun to realize their vision with a collection of over 40 furniture pieces that are both elegantly abstract and unambiguously functional. Blu Dot pieces are in the permanent collections of several museums, have been seen on the sets of well-known television shows such as Friends and ER, and have won numerous national and international awards. The furniture collection is distributed around the world.
Like the rest of the Modu-licious collection, this unit features a minimalist aesthetic with maximum storage. The four square cabinets feature hinged doors and allow for creative storage. The hardwood veneer frame is offered in maple, graphite-on-oak, and walnut, and the powder-coated door fronts are available in seven colors. Mix and match with other pieces in the award-winning Modu-licious collection and make drawers and doors your canvas. Features:
- Includes four cabinets with hinged doors
- Cabinet is 1" thick maple veneer
- Frame offered in graphite-on-oak, maple, or walnut
- Cord management holes for easy organization of wires
- Cabinet doors are powder-coated steel
- Doors can be ordered in any combination of seven colors
- View the Assembly Instructions
- “Good Design” Award, Chicago Athenaeum: Museum of Architecture and Design, 2000
- Overall Dimensions: 34.5" H x 31.5" W x 18" D
- Cabinet Height: 14"
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.