About the DesignersAl Glass
Clean and understated, Al's designs are simply sophisticated. Using simple proportions to create clear, understated classic pieces, he adds detail to make his designs stand out above the crowd, often embellishing them with simple details inspired by his life at the beach.Cristian Wicha
Cristian graduated from the Corcoran School of Art in 1991 with Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree with a focus in sculpture and furniture design. In 1996 he earned his Master's in Fine Arts in Industrial Design with a focus in Furniture and a Minor in Woodworking from the Rochester Institute of Technology.
Cristian is an award-winning industrial and furniture designer formely with BDI-a contemporary furniture design company in Virgina.
Cristian takes his experiences from life an applies them to design.
The MIRAGE collection‘s gloss black finish beautifully complements today‘s home theater components. Grey tinted glass doors conceal components, yet keep them IR-remote accessible. Integrated features such as adjustable, ventilated shelves, cable management, and hidden wheels are engineered to provide the ultimate in function and style.Features:
- Grey tinted tempered glass that is infrared compatible for remotes to work through it.
- Components are concealed behind IR-friendly, soft-close doors
- 4 Adjustable shelves & yes they are removable
- Passive flow-through with significant vents in the bottom, through the shelves and out the back. It is also pre-machined to accept an aftermarket fan specified in the assembly instructions if desired.
- Integrated levelers
- Hidden wheels
- Integrated cable management
- Mirage collection
- Material: Medium Density Fiberboard
- Product Care: Clean glass with glass cleaner and the steel parts and wood veneer with a moist cloth.
- Solid Wood Construction: No
- Finish: Black
- Powdercoat Finish: No
- Adjustable Shelving Details: 4 Adjustable shelves & yes they are removable
- Scratch Resistant Shelves: No
- Cloth Back Detail: No
- Glass Design Detail: Grey tinted tempered glass that is infrared compatible for remotes to work through it.
- Multimedia Storage: No
- Sand Lead Fillable: No
- Stabilizer Feet: Yes
- Ventilation Thermal Management: Passive flow-through with significant vents in the bottom, through the shelves and out the back. It is also pre-machined to accept an aftermarket fan specified in the assembly instructions if desired.
- Lighted: No
- Distressed: No
- Hardware Included: Yes
- Weight Capacity: 325 lbs
- Shelf Weight Capacity (Adjustable Shelves) : 50 lbs
- Shelf Weight Capacity (Bottom Shelf) : 75 lbs
- Interior Dimensions: 35'' H x 20.5'' W x 19.75'' D
- Assembled Dimensions Height: 40.25"
- Assembled Dimensions Width: 22"
- Assembled Dimensions Depth: 22"
- Shelf Depth: 19.75"
- Shelf Width: 19.5"
- Open Storage Area Height: 35.25"
- Open Storage Area Width: 19.5"
- Open Storage Area Depth: 19.75"
- Assembled Weight: 120 lbs
- Assembly Type: Minor assembly required
- Product Warranty: 3 Years
Ships via Self Service & Upgrade Options
back to top
|Mirage Audio/Video Cabinet
||40.25" H x 22" W x 22" D
|Features Options:||Adjustable Shelving, Cable Management|
|Number Of Shelves:||4|
|Product Category:||Audio Towers|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top