About the DesignerMatthew Weatherly
United States (1968 - )
Heavily influenced by Danish modern style, Matthew studied Scandinavian design, architecture, and woodworking at Denmark's Design School and holds a degree in Industrial Design from Pratt Institute. Inspired by his love of nature, Matthew's designs have become known for merging maximum functionality with minimal materials, always striving to do more with less. A versatile component system, Sequel can be configured for any home or small office application. Features include a unique wire management system that keeps all wires out of sight yet within easy reach, and an innovative system drawer that combines a charging station for portable electronics, a keyboard tray and mouse pad. Sequel is thoughtfully engineered from the inside out. Finished with satin nickel-plated steel, fingerprint-resistant glass work surfaces and the finest hardware, the Sequel Office collection looks as great as it functions.
Sequel is a versatile component system and these additional options provide more flexibility than ever before. Whether used in a home office or a corporate environment, the possible configurations are virtually endless. Here's a sampling of just a few of the offices that can be created with these sequel system additions.
Sequel Office Suite Overview and Options:
- Includes a neoprene-lined multifunction drawer to hold supplies, a keyboard and mouse and rechargeable items
- Attaches securely between cabinet with steel supports located under the glass top
- Wire management is integrated into the steel frame keeping cables controlled and out of view
- Desk not functional without all additional pieces
- Overall dimensions: 29.25" H x 43" W x 43" D
Sequel Configurations: The beauty of the Sequel collection is the virtually endless number of ways that it can be configured. Whether it's a small home office or a complete dedicated work space, Sequel allows to you create the office that is perfect for your needs. Check out our photo gallery for just a few examples of the offices that can be created with Sequel Office.
Sequel Work Surface Options: The Sequel Desk is the cornerstone of the Sequel collection and is thoroughly engineered with easy access panels, integrated wire management, a unique multifunction system drawer and a luxurious micro-etched glass work surface. For smaller spaces, the Compact Desk is a versatile solution, also full of innovative features. The Sequel Return coordinates perfectly with the desks, or is a great laptop station on its own. Other components such as the Sequel Bridge, Peninsula and Corner Desk beautifully extend the work space by connecting directly to BDI's Storage Cabinets.
Sequel Mobile Components and Cabinets: To keep files and office supplies organized, add Sequel's Mobile Components and Cabinets and gain versatile storage options for the small and large office space. Compact storage cabinets rest on locking casters and include file and supply drawers to keep folders and a computer tower out of sight. The system is ideal for small spaces and all can be used as the foundation for other Sequel components, like the Corner Desk or Peninsula.
- Engineered to last a lifetime, Sequel components are constructed of satin finished, nickel-plated heavy gauge steel and richly finished wood panels
Multifunction System Drawer:
- Sequel Desk's multifunction drawer combines a full-featured keyboard tray with a deeper compartment for charging electronics
- Cables stay organized with integrated wire management slots
- Drawer is lined with black, non-slip neoprene that also functions as a mouse pad
- Magnetically attached panels conceal power cords and cables, yet flip down for easy access to connections
- Return 6002 ships with a front panel only, while the Desk 6001 also includes a back panel that may be used with either the Desk or Return, depending on configuration
- Usually positioned against a wall, the Compact Desk 6003 includes a front panel and offers a back panel as an optional accessory
Micro-Etched Glass Top:
- Sequel's micro-etched, black tempered glass work surfaces are non-glare and fingerprint resistant
- Compatible with an optical mouse, this unique treatment provides a luxurious feel and smooth writing surface
Power Strip Placement:
- Sequel Desk, Compact Desk and Return include a power strip mounting kit with high strength neodymium magnets
- Simple to mount a surge protector directly to Sequel's steel frame to keep cables organized and out of sight
Ships via Self Service & Upgrade Options
back to top
|29.25" Sequel Corner Desk Piece
||29.25" H x 43" W x 43" D
|Application Options:||Home Office, Office|
|Number of Drawers:||4 or more|
|Wood Tone:||Dark Wood|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top