About the DesignerPatrick Norguet
(1969 - )
Born in 1969, Patrick Norguet was educated at the Ecole Superieur de Design Industriel. Patrick Norguet has worked with designers like Hilton Mc Connico and Studio Naca. He has also collaborated with Louis Vuitton as a decorator, designing concepts for display windows and events. He more recently designed the showrooms for Renault Cars in Paris and Toiko and has designed furniture pieces for Cappellini and Artifort. Norguet's work shows rich sensitivity, with a feeling for what is substantial, and an eclecticism that testifies to a modern awareness, rational but also strongly related to the object and its environment. His interests in designing for different projects in variable circumstances are signs of Norguet's broad versatility.
What defines matter? According to physical theories from the 60's, matter is strongly connected with ''Higgs Boson'' a particle or range of particles that shape substance. The first objective in creating the Boson Ottoman was to optimize applied material to offer a new and plain seating system. With minimizing the synthetic material Norguet obtained an ideal balance between form and function through the Boson Ottoman. It's unique design and several leather and fabric upholstery options make this footstool highly desirable and a perfect companion for the Boson chair!
- Artifort innovative designs are guaranteed to feature beauty, functionality and form to create a unity that is favorably received throughout the world.
- Should you discover shortly after receiving your Boson Ottoman that parts are damaged, please call us immediately and we will be happy to send you replacement parts as soon as possible and at no additional cost.
- Stool frame is constructed of a polyurethane
- Base is crafted of polished aluminum and the tube is constructed of chrome
- Care & Maintenance: Please view the Artifort Upholstery Guide to learn more about the fabric and leather upholstery options. Dimensions:Note: Schematics pictured in centimeters Order with Confidence: