About the DesignerErnesto Gismondi
Italy (1931 - )
Ernesto Gismondi is founder of the internationally successful Artemide Group, producing lamps of highest standard. Born in 1931 in San Remo, Italy, Gismondi studied aeronautical and missile engineering in Milan and Rome. In 1959, he founded Artemide. With his pioneering design spirit, Ernesto Gismondi ranks among the leading figures in the international design scene. He has created many classic lamp designs and the world of design cannot be imagined without his many years of design experience and expertise. Ernesto Gismondi was also a member of the legendary Memphis collective, founded by Ettore Sottsass in the early 1980s. Features:
- Mounts to standard electrical junction box
- Accommodates: 1 x 75W incandescent bulb or one 20W self-ballasted compact flourescent bulb(not included)
- Accommodates: 1 x 100W incandescent bulb or one 23W self-ballasted compact flourescent bulb(not included)
- Dome collection
- Distressed: No
- Number of Tiers: 1
- Max hanging length: 79''
- Overall dimensions: 7'' H x 8'' W
- Max hanging length: 83''
- Overall dimensions: 11'' H x 14'' W
- Shade Height (Size: 14"): 11"
- Shade Width (Size: 14"): 14"
- Shade Depth (Size: 14"): 14"
Ships via FedEx/UPS
back to top
|Dome Pendant Light (natural)
||7 - 11" H x 8 - 14" W
|Number of Lights:||1 Light|
|Other:||EcoFriendly, Additional Sizes, Additional Finishes|
|Product Category:||Pendant Lights|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top