The Armstrong Quiet Comfort Underlayment is ideal for all flooring installations. It provides great insulation from sound as well as evens out any minor variations in the subfloor to ensure your finished floor looks its best. Armstrong underlayment is recommended for use with floating hardwood or laminate floor installations and can be used over existing wood, vinyl or hardwood subfloors. Plus with a 30 year manufacturer warranty, Armstrong underlayment is an excellent investment to prolong and protect your flooring installation over time. Construction: Closed cell polyethylene foam laminated to 3 mil polyethylene film, Color: White foam on black film (install black side up), Warranty: 30-Years, Square Foot per Roll: 100, Can be installed over concrete, wood or existing vinyl subfloors, To be used with laminate flooring or floating hardwood floor installations
- Recommended for use under all Armstrong and Bruce floating floor installations.
- Closed cell polyethylene foam laminated to polyethylene film moisture barrier.
- 100 Foot Roll
- Provides sound absorbing insulation
- Does not promote mold or mildew growth and will not decay
- Approved for use over wood and concrete subfloors
- Helps cover minor subfloor variations
- In order to maintain warranty & integrity of the floor, Armstrong recommends the use of only Armstrong branded products like underlayment, pads, moldings and installation kits as needed with every job.
- Armstrong underlayment warranty matches the flooring warranty period when installed with Armstrong flooring, or up to 30 years when installed under other flooring brands