Based on the Guilloché engravings used to make money harder to copy, our Ribbon pattern explores variations on interwoven lines. Guilloché is a decorative engraving technique of scratching very fine lines into a plate to create an intricate pattern. We were specifically interested in how it was used on money and looked at the pattern in detail: at the interwoven loops, the cadence and at what happens when two areas overlapped.
The 16-piece dinnerware set includes (4) 10.5” dinner plates, (4) 8.25” small plates, (4) 9” rim bowls, and (4) 10 oz. LINO mugs. The Ribbon pattern is also a part of our In-The-Mix collection.
- Set Includes: (4) Dinner Plates; (4) Salad Plates; (4) Rim Bowls; (4) Mugs
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
- Service For: 4
- Oven to table
- Sets of four
- Designed in Los Angeles; made in Poland
- Country of Manufacture: Poland
- Mug or Cup Capacity: 6 Ounces
See something odd?
Report it here.