This knife if great for tomatoes, salami, croissants and other small foods with hard crust or skin. Makes the job of cutting juicy or soft vegetables, fruits, and baked goods much easier.
- Precision forged from a single piece of Zwilling Special Formula Steel
- 15 Degree Angle, 30 degrees in total
- New curved bolster features a soft transition to the blade providing optimium balance and safety and firm support for the thumb
- Hygienic and dishwasher safe
- Synthetic soft touch handle
- Heating to 1800 degrees F to harden the steel
- Quenching - cooling down to room temperature quickly
- Freezing to -94 degrees F to enhance the corrosion resistance
- Double tempering to just below -480 degrees F to improve toughness
- Hand sharpened
- Laser controlled edge
- Molded handle 3/4 tang
- Perfect hand polishing gives the edge its final finish for ultimate sharpeness
- Zwilling Pure collection
- 57 Rockwell Hardness with hand polished edge
See something odd?
Report it here.